Deputy Premier receives Education Minister, officials
(Manama) – Deputy Premier and President of the Supreme Council for the Development of Education and Training, HH Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, received Education Minister, Dr, Majid bin Ali Al-Nuaimi, and the newly-appointed Education Ministry’s officials.
The officials who were recently appointed at the Education Minister as per a Royal Decree are:
– Dr. Fawzi Abdulrahman Al Jowder, Undersecretary for Educational and Curricula Affairs
– Dr. Shaikha Yousef Al Jeeb, Assistant Undersecretary for Educational Services and Student Activities
– Dr. Kawthar Rashid Abdullah Al Mouawda, Assistant Undersecretary for Human Resources
– Jaffar Ali Al-Shaikh Hassan Al Sitri, Assistant Undersecretary for Private and Continuous Education
– Khalid Mohammed Ghareeb Al Ghareeb, Assistant Undersecretary for Financial Resources and Services
The deputy premier congratulated the new officials on the royal trust bestowed upon them.
He asserted the kingdom’s interest in education, being the basis for development and nation-building.
HH Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak stressed the importance of the role of teachers and the need to motivate them and appreciate their efforts so as to be able to assume their mission to the fullest.
The Education Minister expressed thanks and appreciation to the deputy premier for his constant support to the Ministry of Education and its affiliates.
The newly-appointed officials expressed thanks and appreciation to HH Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak for receiving them, pledging to spare no effort in developing education and serving the nation.
The Education Ministry’s Undersecretary, Mohammed Juma’a, was also present.