UAE Ranks No 1 in Govt Efficiency

UAE Ranks No 1 in Govt Efficiency

UAE Ranks No 1 in Govt Efficiency

UAE has been ranked number one in government efficiency and social cohesion, and is the eighth most competitive in the world. It has also been ranked fourth in economic performance, fifth in employment and sixth in management practices, according to the Global Competitiveness Handbook 2013, issued by the International Institute of Management Development in Switzerland.
In government efficiency, the UAE jumped from last year’s third place to number one this year. In economic performance, the country rose seven places to become fourth, while in business efficiency, its current ninth place ranking is after an impressive 10-spot jump.
Speaking on the achievement, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, gave credit to the President, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, for his vision in making the country rank among the top nations of the world.
“Led by the President, the UAE people work together as one team; from Al Sala’a to Al Fujairah, The President cares about every single citizen and he is building a bright future for our entire nation,” Sheikh Mohammed said adding that “this accomplishment is the fruits of labour of thousands of teams, in both federal and local government departments across the entire UAE, and constitutes a very clear message to the world that the UAE people will settle with nothing less than being number one”.
The Swiss-based IMD’s Global Competitiveness Yearbook is one of the most comprehensive annual global reports on nations’ competitiveness and is widely consulted by policy makers, businesses and investors alike. The World Competitiveness Yearbook ranks and analyses countries on the basis of over 300 criteria — both hard and survey-based data — on how they use their resources to increase prosperity, including economic growth, environmental concerns and quality of life.

1. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site 🙂

2. Trend Investing 2018
    Trend Investing 2018 says:

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.” by Oscar Fingall O’Flahertie Wills Wilde.

3. Is value investing dead
    Is value investing dead says:

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really something that I believe I’d by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me. I am having a look forward to your subsequent submit, I¦ll attempt to get the hang of it!

4. Stock Market Bull 2018
    Stock Market Bull 2018 says:

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

5. Dow Theory
    Dow Theory says:

Good article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance 🙂

6. how to get a patent on an idea
    how to get a patent on an idea says:

There are some interesting closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

7. t-shirt design ideas
    t-shirt design ideas says:

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

8. visit this page
    visit this page says:

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks