UAE-France Sign Space Agreement

UAE-France Sign Space Agreement

UAE-France Sign Space Agreement

The UAE and France have signed an agreement to collaborate on an Earth Observation Space Capability initiative. The signing of the agreement was witnessed by H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces; H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Foreign Minister, and Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Defence of the French Republic.
The two sides issued a joint statement saying that the agreement comes as part of the strategic partnership framework discussed in January 2013 with the President, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, during an official visit by Francois Hollande, President of the French Republic. The initiative will extend the longstanding bilateral relationship between the two countries into a new and very promising area of strategic collaboration.
The agreement was signed on the UAE side by Major-General Essa Saif Al Mazrouei, Deputy Chief of Staff of the UAE Armed Forces, and on the French side by Lt-General Antoine Noguier, Director of the Military Office of the French Minister for Defense, in the presence of Gen. Shaikh Mohammed.

1. zvodretiluret
    zvodretiluret says:

Very well written article. It will be helpful to everyone who usess it, including myself. Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.

2. 醫學美容文章
    醫學美容文章 says:

通過水光療程抑制黑色素細胞生長的成分注射到真皮層,減少黑色素形成,淡化黑斑色素沉澱,從而達到美白祛斑的效果 療程特色 :可配搭多元化產品來量身訂做不同療​​程計算機化規格,操作方便,容易控制可調節進針深度,精準注射於目標的肌膚層 每針的注射劑量相等,達到均勻注射 一次平均5點注射,可縮短療程時間 採用31號細針頭,幾乎看不到入針點 降低疼痛、瘀血、腫脹及不適感 使用靈活度高,可複合式搭配針劑,量身訂製療程

3. 醫學美容文章
    醫學美容文章 says:

高能聚焦量超聲波( HIFU )以物理性聚焦集中成一點, 快速穿透皮膚真皮及脂肪層面直達面部表淺肌肉腱膜系統( SMAS )層令其組織細胞分子高速磨擦 , 瞬間升溫至60 -70 度,令整個表淺肌肉腱膜系統( SMAS )受熱收縮,形成熱固化區域, 令結綈組織同時拉緊,達到拉皮防皺及美容效果。SMAZ聚焦超聲波提供了最有效的HIFU能量收緊皮膚及刺激胶原蛋白新生,提升彈性,恢復更緊緻的皮膚和更年輕的美貌。

4. Is value investing dead
    Is value investing dead says:

This is the suitable blog for anybody who wants to seek out out about this topic. You understand so much its almost arduous to argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!

5. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

6. 塑型
    塑型 says:

除皺特點 純度高,效果好 見效迅速,無創無痛 安全精準,表情自然 唯一在臨床有20多年的注射材料,全球超過11000000人使用 適用範圍 魚尾紋、額頭紋、眉間紋、鼻紋和頸部皺紋都可以祛除; 最適合於早期的、不太明顯的皺紋 不須使用任何的鎮靜劑或局部麻醉劑,且Botox除皺治療後可立即繼續進行正常的活動。 Botox除皺可以利用午休時間約診即可,完全不影響工作的安排。BOTOX肉毒桿菌素是一種高度純化的蛋白質,經過注射之後,能夠使導致動態皺紋的肌肉得到放鬆,它能夠阻斷導致肌肉收縮的神經細胞,使面部線條變得平滑並防止新皺紋形成。全球銷量第一品牌 在中國唯一獲得SFDA、FDA批准用於醫療美容的肉毒桿菌素 唯一一個擁有40年安全記錄的肉毒桿菌素 在70個國家獲得批准使用 BOTOX肉毒杆菌素

7. download free movies
    download free movies says:

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

8. www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th
    www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th says:

I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts

9. 醫學美容 ORION擊退紅血管 cosmedicbook
    醫學美容 ORION擊退紅血管 cosmedicbook says:

IELLIOS是由歐盟資助倫敦大學細胞重建研究所研究. 採用諾貝爾生理醫學獎科技 , 透過”納米能量電流” 以最親膚與迅速導入的方式 , 利用電腦化系統去令皮膚再生 , 令皮膚組織在無創傷的情況下自然更新及收緊 . 這治療是無創無痛的 . 完成治療後亦沒有傷口 . 我們是香港第一引入IELLIOS的機構 , 醫生會根據客人不同情況去為你設計不同的組合 .在外國IELLIOS受到很多荷里活明星, 歌手以至政客的追棒 , Madonna的facialist kate somer -field就常用IELLIOS為她護理肌膚 , 令52歲的她肌膚輪廓均保持於30歲的狀態. IELLIOS的訊號技術,採用心臟起博起原理,活躍無法正常運作的心臟細胞。訊號技術可活化及修復愛損皮膚,透過傳送訊號,激活靜止的細胞。IELLIOS的訊號技術給予細胞指令,引發細胞再次生長,令肌膚重回年輕。

10. buy anabolic steroids
    buy anabolic steroids says:

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

11. tabela de cores rgb pdf
    tabela de cores rgb pdf says:

What i don’t realize is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up!

12. film 4k stream
    film 4k stream says:

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

13. InventHelp Inventions
    InventHelp Inventions says:

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the ultimate part 🙂 I handle such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

14. Party後
    Party後 says:

CO2激光(CO2 laser / 二氧化碳激光)的波長是10600nm,照射到皮膚上會被皮膚的水份吸收,瞬間將皮膚有問題的組織氣化。CO2激光可以用來消除各種皮膚問題包括疣、癦、痣、脂溢性角化、粉刺和汗管瘤等。當治療後,您的皮膚需要5至10天時間復原。期間保持傷口清潔便可。優點:CO2激光所切割的深度比刮除術較深,亦較精準。可以處理較深層的皮膚問題,例如去除癦、油脂粒、肉粒、疣、珍珠疣、角質增生等。其復原亦較快,減少留下疤痕的機會。它最大的優點在於,能夠進一步減少激光治療過程當中的熱損傷反應,提升了激光治療的安全性,治療過程中幾乎沒有疼痛感

Trackbacks & Pingbacks