Sheikh Sultan opens nuclear engineering laboratories

Sheikh Sultan opens nuclear engineering laboratories

Sheikh Sultan opens nuclear engineering laboratories

(Sharjah) – H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah and President of University of Sharjah, opened the two nuclear energy laboratories, which are part of the Nuclear Energy Department, at the University of Sharjah, UoS.
Sheikh Sultan also toured the two laboratories, where he was briefed on the latest equipment, meant for training students in accordance with the academic standards in this respect.
The Dh12 million two laboratories were approved by the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and are under the supervision of the Ministry of Energy. They reflect the enormous support provided by the Sharjah Ruler to improve the academic standard.
(Courtesy WAM)

1. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

I actually wanted to construct a small note to be able to thank you for those stunning points you are sharing here. My rather long internet investigation has at the end been paid with wonderful details to share with my neighbours. I ‘d declare that we visitors actually are very much endowed to live in a very good community with many marvellous individuals with good guidelines. I feel quite fortunate to have seen the web pages and look forward to some more fun times reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.

2. 醫學美容文章
    醫學美容文章 says:

Sculptra 含有由含有源於植物果酸的 PLLA 聚左乳酸(poly-L-lactic acid),它能促進天然膠原蛋白大量增生,令容顏重現年輕,一個療程的效果能持續逾2年。Sculptra 乃全球唯一獲美國食物及藥物管理局(美國FDA)認可的PLLA聚左乳酸美容品牌。Sculptra 塑然雅會被人體自然分解吸收,同時促進天然膠原蛋白再生1。療程效果可以漸進地給你更富清新朝氣的容頻,效果自然,更不會影響面部表情。SCULPTRA 塑然雅 Sculptra 由含有源於植物果酸的PLLA聚左乳酸(poly-L-lactic acid),它可以被新陳代謝成二氧化碳及水,最終自體內排出。PLLA聚左乳酸早已被廣泛應用於醫療用品超過30年,自2009年起 Sculptra 及全球唯一獲美國FDA認可的PLLA聚左乳酸美容醫學品牌。Sculptra ® 塑然雅能促進天然膠原蛋白大量增生1,改善皺紋,令容顏重現年輕。全球唯一獲美國FDA認可PLLA聚左乳酸。臨床研究證實於3個月間,肌膚的膠原蛋白密度 顯著增加67%2。療程效果能持續愈2年3。主要成份PLLA聚左乳酸源於植物果酸,醫學界廣泛使用超過30年。

3. 醫學美容文章
    醫學美容文章 says:

IELLIOS是由歐盟資助倫敦大學細胞重建研究所研究. 採用諾貝爾生理醫學獎科技 , 透過”納米能量電流” 以最親膚與迅速導入的方式 , 利用電腦化系統去令皮膚再生 , 令皮膚組織在無創傷的情況下自然更新及收緊 . 這治療是無創無痛的 . 完成治療後亦沒有傷口 . 我們是香港第一引入IELLIOS的機構 , 醫生會根據客人不同情況去為你設計不同的組合 .在外國IELLIOS受到很多荷里活明星, 歌手以至政客的追棒 , Madonna的facialist kate somer -field就常用IELLIOS為她護理肌膚 , 令52歲的她肌膚輪廓均保持於30歲的狀態. IELLIOS的訊號技術,採用心臟起博起原理,活躍無法正常運作的心臟細胞。訊號技術可活化及修復愛損皮膚,透過傳送訊號,激活靜止的細胞。IELLIOS的訊號技術給予細胞指令,引發細胞再次生長,令肌膚重回年輕。

4. Value investing is dead
    Value investing is dead says:

I precisely wished to thank you so much once more. I’m not certain the things I might have worked on without the type of suggestions contributed by you concerning my industry. It previously was a real terrifying difficulty in my circumstances, nevertheless understanding the very expert approach you solved the issue took me to leap for fulfillment. I am just happy for the advice and even expect you know what a great job you happen to be accomplishing educating most people by way of a blog. Most probably you have never encountered any of us.

5. Is value investing dead
    Is value investing dead says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

6. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

I believe this is among the such a lot significant info for me. And i’m glad studying your article. But should observation on some normal issues, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Excellent task, cheers

7. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

8. Is value investing dead?
    Is value investing dead? says:

Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

9. Market crash 2018
    Market crash 2018 says:

There are definitely plenty of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up the place a very powerful factor can be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the affect of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

10. www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th
    www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th says:

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Appreciate it!

11. 水光槍 美白祛斑 水潤亮肌
    水光槍 美白祛斑 水潤亮肌 says:

我們彩用國際及美國食品及藥物管理局FDA認可的CO2 激光儀 Lutronics® Spectra SPR, 具安全性, 準確度高 . 二氧化碳激光可安全地去除皮膚上的癦痣、肉粒、疣、老人斑等問題。此激光的幼細光束可準確及直接地將要去除的組織氧化,過程快捷,傷口細小及乾淨,對周圍的皮膚傷害減至最少。一般1-2次就可永久去除。

12. buy anabolic steroids
    buy anabolic steroids says:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a perfect site.

13. multitarefas
    multitarefas says:

F*ckin¦ remarkable issues here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks so much and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

14. film streaming 4K
    film streaming 4K says:

magnificent put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

15. 隆鼻
    隆鼻 says:

Ellanse洢蓮絲(依戀詩)是一款荷蘭與英國共同研發的的新型真皮填充劑,是由30的25-50微米(µm)的聚己內酯(polycaprolactone, PCL)完美微型正圓晶球,以及70的PBS-生物降解材料(carboxymethylcellulose, CMC)製成的凝膠體,這些成分都是通過FDA(美國食品藥品監督管理局)和歐洲CE認證的安全成分,在人體內水分和二氧化碳作用下可以完全被分解吸收和排出的安全物質,對人體不會產生過敏反應,因此治療前不需經過敏檢測,在使用上幾乎不產生副作用。

16. t-shirt design ideas
    t-shirt design ideas says:

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you