President Receives Crown Prince of Bahrain

President Receives Crown Prince of Bahrain

President Receives Crown Prince of Bahrain

(Abu Dhabi) – President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan received at Al Rawdha Palace in Al Ain, Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Bahrain’s Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister. General Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces also attended the meeting that covered strong sisterly relations, coordination and joint cooperation between the countries in all fields for the benefit of the two peoples within the march of the GCC States. Two sides also exchanged views on the latest developments in the regional and international arena, as well as issues of mutual interest.
Prince Salman conveyed the greetings of King Hamad Bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain and Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa. Sheikh Khalifa affirmed the UAE’s keenness to develop and enhance stability in Bahrain, expressing his hope that the Kingdom will witness further progress and prosperity under its wise leadership.
For his part, Prince Salman expressed his happiness on visiting the UAE and his meeting with Sheikh Khalifa, expressing his thanks, appreciation and pride for the UAE’s support towards Bahrain in achieving more stability and development for the good of its people.

1. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

2. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

3. TOBY
    TOBY says:

Woah this blog is excellent i really like learning your posts.. kumpulan youtube indonesia Continue to be on the great! You understand, a great deal of person’s feel the need close to in this facts, you’ll be able to assist them to tremendously.

4. visit my web page
    visit my web page says:

Your article on President Receives Crown Prince of Bahrain | The International Diplomat is great. I hope you can continue delivering many more post in the future. Long live thediplomatmagazine.com

5. aplikasi android berita saham terbaru
    aplikasi android berita saham terbaru says:

Thank you for another beneficial web site. The location otherwise might just I get that will form of information and facts written in a real excellent technique? I’ve a job that we’re at the moment taking care of, and I’ve been in the glimpse away to get similarly info. Thank you for another beneficial web site. The location otherwise might just I get that will form of information and facts written in a real excellent technique? I’ve a job that we’re at the moment taking care of, and I’ve been in the glimpse away to get similarly info.

6. prabowo yordania
    prabowo yordania says:

I actually do have faith in the many concepts you may have unveiled on your own write-up. They are simply begging and may absolutely operate. However, the threads are way too limited for first timers.. prabowo yordania Can you remember to expand these people somewhat by following time frame? Wanted article.