Sheikh Mohammed Announces 10th Cabinet

Sheikh Mohammed Announces 10th Cabinet

Sheikh Mohammed Announces 10th Cabinet

(Abu Dhabi) – H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has confirmed in a message on Twitter, the approval of the list of members of the new Cabinet by H.H. President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. The Cabinet includes four new members, while a new Ministry of Development and International Co-operation has been created. The Ministries of Foreign Trade and Economy have been merged.

Among the changes, H.H. Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan becomes Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development, H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and H.H. Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, Minister of Development and International Co-operation. New entrant H.H. Abdullah bin Mohammed Belhaif Al Nuaimi becomes Minister of Public Works.
Sheikh Mohammed said that the new Cabinet has been formed “in alignment with our preparations for the new phase of government action, during which we seek to accelerate development in our country and achieve the aspirations of our people, as well as expanding our relations with the world around us”. The introduction of new faces to the government team, he said, would introduce fresh ideas, enabling the government to keep up to date and to deal with the national issues that are considered a priority for all the people of the UAE.

1. What is Tactical Investing?
    What is Tactical Investing? says:

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

2. Is value investing dead?
    Is value investing dead? says:

I feel that is one of the most important info for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However want to remark on some normal things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Good process, cheers

3. www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th
    www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th says:

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I am looking ahead for your subsequent post, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

4. https://evelyncolvin555675487.wordpress.com/
    https://evelyncolvin555675487.wordpress.com/ says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

5. design your own t-shirt
    design your own t-shirt says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.

6. here
    here says:

Very efficiently written story. It will be valuable to anyone who usess it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.

Trackbacks & Pingbacks