Khalid bin Hamad receives National MMA Team

Khalid bin Hamad receives National MMA Team

Khalid bin Hamad receives National MMA Team

(Manama) – HH Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, First Deputy President of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports and Honourary President if Bahrain Mixed Martial Arts Federation (BMMAF) expressed his pride of the latest achievement of Bahrain National Amateur MMA Team Fighters in the amateur tournament of the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF) Africa Open MMA Championship held in Johannesburg in South Africa on September 1-2.

This came while HH received the fighters in the presence of Col. Khalid Abdulaziz Al-Khayat, Member of Bahrain Olympic Committee, Board of Trustees and President of BMMAF, Mohammed Shaheen CEO of Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa Mixed Martial Arts (KHK MMA) Organisation and a number of BMMAF members at the KHK MMA sports hall.

HH Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa congratulated the team members on the unprecedented achievement for the Bahraini MMA sports and conveyed to them the greetings of HH Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Representative of His Majesty the King for Charity Works and Youth Affairs, Chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports and President of Bahrain Olympic Committee.

HH praised the Bahraini Team for winning two gold medals and four silver, asserting that it reflects the improvement and development achieved by the Bahraini MMA sport and fighters who reached advanced international levels in the game.

On the occasion, HH Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa said: “This achievement comes to complete the successful march of MMA sport in Bahrain since 2015, achieving many honorable results that have been credited with enhancing our international standing thanks to the support of the Wise Leadership and HH Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al-Khalifa. This reflects the plans we have for MMA sport in the Kingdom and we will continue our efforts to place Bahrain in the list of leading countries in this sport. This achievement will push the national team towards more international victories.”

“This remarkable result comes within our preparations for the fourth IMMAF World Championship that will take place in Bahrain on November 12-19 this year and will host the best MMA fighters of the world here in an eventful and exciting week.”

1. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

2. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve obtained right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the best way in which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is really a great website.

3. telugu cinima
    telugu cinima says:

Fantastic items from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you’ve acquired right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which wherein you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

4. www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th
    www.ilpc.ssru.ac.th says:

naturally like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I’ll surely come again again.

5. mockup iphone
    mockup iphone says:

Good ?V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..

6. t-shirts design
    t-shirts design says:

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

7. go now
    go now says:

F*ckin’ amazing things here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?