Arab League to hold Emergency Meeting on Syria Massacre

Arab League to hold Emergency Meeting on Syria Massacre

Arab League to hold Emergency Meeting on Syria Massacre(Kuwait) – Arab League Foreign Ministers are to hold an emergency meeting on a massacre in Syria in which UN observers say government forces killed 92 people. “Kuwait will contact members of the Arab League to hold an emergency ministerial meeting to study the situation and take measures to put an end to the oppressive practices against the Syrian people”, said a statement issued by Kuwait’s Foreign Ministry.
Kuwait has also made contacts at regional and international levels “to urge the international community to assume its responsibility to stop the bloodshed,” the ministry said. It strongly condemned the “brutal crime carried out by the Syrian regime forces in the town of Houla which resulted in the killing of dozens, most of them children and women”.

1. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

2. Inductive Vs deductive reasoning, which one is better
    Inductive Vs deductive reasoning, which one is better says:

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

3. Mass Psychology
    Mass Psychology says:

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

4. Stock Market Bull 2018
    Stock Market Bull 2018 says:

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5. buy anabolic steroids
    buy anabolic steroids says:

Can I simply say what a reduction to seek out somebody who really is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You positively know the right way to deliver an issue to light and make it important. Extra individuals have to learn this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre no more fashionable because you undoubtedly have the gift.

6. branded t shirts
    branded t shirts says:

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

7. learn this here now
    learn this here now says:

Along with the whole thing which seems to be building inside this specific area, many of your perspectives are actually relatively refreshing. On the other hand, I appologize, but I do not subscribe to your whole idea, all be it exhilarating none the less. It seems to us that your comments are not entirely justified and in reality you are your self not really fully convinced of your argument. In any case I did enjoy looking at it.