Banderas, Griffith announce friendly split

Banderas, Griffith announce friendly split

Banderas, Griffith announce friendly split

(Los Angeles) – Hollywood power couple Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith announced the end of their 18-year marriage, saying they had agreed to divorce “in a loving and friendly manner.” The pair, who dismissed rumors of marital strains two years ago, said they were happy for the ‘beautiful time” they had spent together.
“We have thoughtfully and consensually decided to finalise our almost twenty years (of) marriage,” the Spanish and US actors said in a joint statement.
Griffith filed for divorce in Los Angeles citing “irreconcilable differences” for the split, according to documents published by the TMZ celebrity news website.
It is the second divorce for Banderas, who was previously married to Spanish actress Ana Leza for eight years, divorcing in 1996, the same year he married Griffith.

Posted on Jun 8 2014. Filed under Entertainment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Photo Gallery

E MAIL US : editor@thediplomatmagazine.com
Copyright © 2011. The Diplomat. All rights reserved | Developed by: ASN tECH Free WordPress Theme
Wp Advanced Newspaper WordPress Themes Gabfire